Floral Design Classroom Course – Base 2
The Basic Level 2 Course is for all those who have attended the basic level 1 or already have experience with the basic rules of floral art.
We will learn and deepen the main composition techniques, focusing on the different styles suitable for different occasions and on medium / large compositions.
Participation in the three basic courses level 1, level 2 and level 3 is recommended in order to have the basic skills to manage a complete flower decoration project: from the concept phase, to the design phase, to the realization of the finished project.
Technical-practical course aimed at acquiring and studying all the operational tools to create floral decorations suitable for different types of events.
It is advisable to continue the training course with the “Basic Course: Level 3”
The course is aimed at:
Ideal for all those who have attended the “Basic Course: Level 1” or who already master some technical knowledge and a minimum experience in the sector. Also suitable for Florists, aspiring Flower Designers and Wedding Planners, creatives and DIY lovers.
Discounts and Promotions:
– 10% discount for Lombarda Flor customers
– Sign up with a friend and save 10% per person
– Buy two courses and get 10% discount
– Basic Package: Initiation Courses in Flower Design (also accessible remotely), Basic Course 1, Basic Course 2, Basic Course 3, Basic Course 4 in promotion at the discounted price of € 1,420 VAT INCLUDED
The promotions cannot be combined.
– At the end of the course, a Certificate of Participation will be issued
– All plant and technical materials are included in the registration fee.
– Travel expenses, meals and any accommodation are excluded from the registration fee
– At the end of the lesson the students will be able to take away their own creations
Silvia Lora Ronco, “Silviadeifiori”
Silvia Lora Ronco, known by everyone as Silviadeifiori, is a teacher of Floral Art and Event Designer. "Creativity is nothing without control" For 21 years in the Floral world and in the Event Organization, she has always been an entrepreneur of herself, in her activities she has lived various experiences of growth in all those areas that have allowed her to combine her creativity with great awareness and mastery of tools. necessary to run a successful business. Her education is hers her life: "I chose to teach because it was the only job that would have allowed me to be a student all my life". Silvia is Tutor in TV format, she was the author and presenter on the Sky platform of formats such as: “Fiori Colori e Decori” (four editions) and “Wedding House” (two editions). And she is the author of "Fatto e Fiorito" published by Rizzoli in 2012 and today in its third reprint. You edited the Floral Design section of the 20 issues for the Corriere della Sera series Fiori e Piante.
€345,00 iva inclusa
During the course we will learn and deepen the main composition techniques, focusing on the different styles suitable for different occasions and on medium / large compositions.